JLT’s Analytics & Consulting Practice can help clients better identify and mitigate potential exposures through the use of assessments, data, and modeling. This results in better protection, a lower total cost of risk, and a stronger bottom line. The practice comprises actuaries, CPAs, property and casualty claims professionals, forensic accountants, statisticians, certified safety professional, engineers, data and analytics specialists, and scientists. The team develops tools, methodologies, and insights to provide knowledge and data to support your decisions and strategies.
We can help clients with challenges and opportunities in these areas:
- Analytics, including property and business interruption and casualty (including everyday analytics models for D&O, cyber, environmental, asset manager, and auto risk classes)
- Property and casualty claims
- Forensic accounting
- Risk and loss control services
- Business continuity management
- Supply chain risk management
- Enterprise risk management
To discuss your specific needs, please contact:
Michael Giacobbe, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President