JLT Specialty USA’s Credit, Political, and Security Risk Practice (CPS) is happy to announce we have strengthened our US Specialty business with the acquisition of International Risk Consultants (IRC). The strength of IRC's business in the US, Asia and Brazil is highly complementary to JLT's existing CPS footprint. This newly created global team is home to over 180 specialists and provides JLT with a presence in all key financial centers across the globe.
JLT Specialty USA’s CPS Practice will continue to advise clients on risk and structure solutions that enable trade and investment, mobilize finance and secure people and assets, realizing opportunity in volatility. Our collective focus is to help clients prepare for threats caused by geopolitics, the rise of populism, economic instability, terrorism, political violence, and kidnap and extortion threats. Our team of specialists offers advice on risk and structure solutions to enable global trade and investment. The expertise our CPS team can offer is unique in the insurance industry. Our areas of expertise include:
- Political risks, including expropriation, contract renegotiation, and currency risks
- Credit Risks – non-payment/performance and counter party default risks
- Security risks, including terrorism, political violence and war
- Risks to personnel, including kidnap, extortion, threat, evacuation and detention
- Country risks via our proprietary World Risk Review application
- Location risks via our proprietary Sunstone application
- Provide analysis and consultancy to help identify and manage political risks, measure political violence risks and build robust crisis management strategies to protect people and assets.
Our specialist understanding of credit, political and security risks enables our clients to secure growth and deliver enhanced results to their stakeholders.
To discuss your specific needs, please contact:
EVP, Head of CPS